User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9"on friday & 12-20" to night.

Pit Crew Decade Plus User 1BadMerk's Avatar

Thanks

9\"on friday & 12-20\" to night.

Been dropping snow like a stray mutt has fleas. Level three's all over the place. If it drops what there saying tonight I may just catch up with ya Panza! Getting ready to show the kids how to make a snow fort. May not have work tomorrow. Can go Coyote tracking!

Drive by Flasher Decade Plus User Sharon's Avatar

Thanks

Re: 9

Get some pics up Marshall Would be nice to see a real bit of snow

I know in November when we went to Ohio airport It was freezing then god knows what it feels like over there now

Thanks

I'll try to do somthing about the pics. Don't have a digital camera. Not real good with the computer. Where did you come into Ohio at? Cincinati,Dayton,clevland? I really did'nt think it was that cold till Jan. But this has been a abnormal winter here as far as the snow goes. getting the lake affect off the lakes. I will walk over to kellys mums here and a little while to get the camera its only about 7 miles.

Thanks

We flew to Cleveland and then on to Florida Your gonna walk in that amount of snow your a braver man than me

Management Team Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator
    My Race Car
    My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    My 3rd Project
    Thanks

your a braver man than me
    I hope he is

Thanks

What am I s'pose to say he might have taken offense if I had of said your a braver women than me....

Thanks

Re: 9\"on friday & 12-20\" to night.

I started to walk it but after about a mile I said to hell with this. Went back & Jumped in the car and headed for me parents to use theres. I'll be damned if the batteries were not dead. So I asked them where the power supply or battery charger was and they did'nt have a clue (me brother had used it). So as soon as the roads get cleared and they call off the level three I can go get the 1 off of Kellys mum. Why I did'nt drive there in the 1st place you ask? Well cuz my parents only live about a mile away. Alot less chance of running into a pig,I mean officer that way. I would really not like it to have to pay those heads anymore money.

Still waiting on the next snow! The whole fort thing fizzled after a hour. They got cold! Hell I thought I'd be the one wanting to inside.

Cleveland sucks! Ya'll was getting the lake effect in a big way. The lake effect makes it feel like the artic. Thats 1 nasty dirty city don't ya think. O'well I bet it made Florida feel that much better. S. Florida is at 84F. right now. Hell it was 58 & 65 acouple of weeks ago. What in the hell was that? Made it all that much colder.

Not to worry Sharon I knew what ya meant! Not very likley that I'd be confused fur being female, even when me hair was long.

Thanks

Over here the weather has gone bananas.

Last week it was -28 C (-18F)as it should be this time of the year, when i woke up this morning it was +6.8 C (44F)!!!

Thanks

Cleveland sucks! Ya'll was getting the lake effect in a big way. The lake effect makes it feel like the artic. Thats 1 nasty dirty city don't ya think.
    Only peeked out the airport doors but it was freezing The airport was quite strange too... Glad we didnt take there offer up staying over the night as people didnt look too friendly... Mind you they did offer first class tickets

Thanks

-28 C (-18F)as it should be this time of the year,
    Thats about as cold as it gets here with windchill. Not the norm. Not real crazy bout it.

Thanks

The airport was quite strange too... Glad we didnt take there offer up staying over the night as people didnt look too friendly...
    Was it strange for a American airport or strange for a airport in Gen? What did ya think of the freaks they had doing security? Trust me cleveland is alot safer then Dayton. Dayton is the murder capital of the state and is about the third of the size of cleveland. You'd think it wouldbe Cincinati with all shootings that they had after the riots. (cops said screw you if ya don't want us in over the rhine, then we won't potrol it) If I remember it was like 108 in a 2 month period. But Dayton still has em' beat.

Looks like I'm going to try to get into work. Damn A.W.D.'s!

Thanks

The airport was just strange in general Security over there is full on They even frisked my 3 year old But the size of the security guards THEY ARE HUUUGGGGEEEEE Im just glad we didnt stay there too cold for me

Thanks

Looks like I get the day off!

[quoteThey even frisked my 3 year old]

[/QUOTE]

To tell the truth the whole political correctness thing is the cause of that. If you had been arab they would not have bothered you at all! I'm not saying that they should just single out arabs and pick on them. But there frisking 90 year old greatgrandmothers from Norway!
    What the hell? Anyway I dread them as Kelly & I willbe in vegas in june and the U.K. in July. If I can find it I'll post a little story from last year about a old lady that kicked the hell out of several of those gaurds. I think she ran over 1 with her wheelchair.

Thanks

I think she ran over 1 with her wheelchair.
    LMAO That would have made the journey more enjoyable

Thanks

Found the story about the grandmum. It looks to be fiction but what I nice thought!

+ Reply to Thread