User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not the place I know, but..........

World Champion Decade Plus User Scouse's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Not the place I know, but..........

I know that this isn't the place to ask this sort of thing, but i haven't got much knowledge of this and need a bit of advice.

What do "E"s do and are they hallucinogenic? I'm not trying to pry into anybody who takes them, it's just I haven't a clue what they can do to you. And before you ask NO, I'm not thinking of trying them for myself.

This is important to me and sorry if anybody is offended by me asking this on here, but don't know where else to ask.

Thanks in advance.
    Scouse.

Part of the furniture Decade Plus User Hugh's Avatar

Thanks

Re: Not the place I know, but..........

I don't know if this helps at all? http://www.ecstasy-effects.com/

Management Team Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator
    My Race Car
    My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    My 3rd Project
    Thanks

Dunno but just dont take too many !

Mechanic

Folkestone yep the tits were better in Southampton
    Thanks

Never heard Es being hallucigenic tabs maybe (acid) I know are or even half an a tab is.

Someone I know took half a tab became so paranoid he hid down the side of a wall for half an hour and then when they got too a mates house looked in a mirror and saw a green monster put me off for life.

See a lot of my freinds at school go into very bad trips and be fucked up for days.Become very violent (or maybe they was violet beforehand it just it to the suface)

Cannabis is harmless in my opnion unless you get try givin a budie a blowback and it falls off it perch and spend hafl an hour laughing at it.

Les

Moderator+ Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Some of my mates use them unfortunately, but they say that most make you feel all loved up and love everyone kinda thing, but there are also some which are bad ones. Also i learnt from them that there are lots and lots of variations on them, as i thought it was just the one pill called an e. The most common are ladybirds and ericssons and supermans with some being little and some big like supermen. They say that its good fun but it has got to fuck your body up after a while, especially when people are taking 8 or more at a time

Very worrying things, so little yet so powerful.

Hope it helps mate

Management Team Decade Plus User
    Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator
    My Race Car
    My 1st Project
    My 2nd Project
    My 3rd Project
    Thanks

Some of my mates use them
    Nice one Dave

Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Mate im as clean as a whistle, no drink drugs or smokin.

Thanks

PM sent

Thanks

Avoid these.

World Champion Decade Plus User popuptoaster's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Im not trying to encourage anyone to do anything here, but i take em on occasion and i love em, they CAN be dangerous, but when you cut it down to percentages they are safer than most other drugs, its just that you dont normally get much warning of impending trouble like with other drugs. I have friends who take em and we all get a different buzz from them, and as far as the different types go, i personally have only noticed a difference in strength really. but i will say this, they are not a way to MAKE yourself happy, if your mentally fucked up, they wont help, and i have noticed that i am slightly more emotional than normal for a few days afterwards. As for long term effects, the only thing i can say for sure, is that certain songs that i hear that i know ive heard while ive been buzzing can bring a slight tear of happiness to me eye!! lol (Insomnia being the main one) my woman has just pointed out that my memory is REALLY crap, dunno if that is down to 15 years of pillin or not!!!!

check out
    the drugs section on here for accurate honest info

http://www.urban75.com/

Pole Position Decade Plus User Ferg's Avatar

Thanks

I'd be interested to see if there was a sample taken of the currently available examples, what the contents actually were. Cause I'm sure we'd be amazed how many actually contain little in the way of MDMA.

Just IMO

World Champion Decade Plus User markb's Avatar

Thanks

I used to take them when i was younger like it was going out of fashion... loads every weekend and during the week too if i had the money.... I would say that I have definitely hallucinated whilst under the influence of Ecstasy. Each pill seemed to have a different effect as far as i was concerned... some would make me want to mong out in a corner and others would have me bouncing off the walls trying to hug everybody... due to the inconsistencies between them no doubt!
    Glad I stay well clear these days!

HTH,

MArk.

My 1st Project
    Thanks

I'd be interested to see if there was a sample taken of the currently available examples, what the contents actually were. Cause I'm sure we'd be amazed how many actually contain little in the way of MDMA.

Just IMO

this is true too, i have a reliable supplier so i dont have many probs in this respect

My 1st Project
    Thanks

interesting question for a car forum
    but as many people found out E pills can be bad news they don't seem to be the drug of choice these days though looks like moody coke heads are the most popular

World Champion Decade Plus User andy's Avatar

Thanks

no offence to anyone on here, cos i dont disagree with people taking them at all, its the people selling them to kids and such like that gets my back up, its such a big business these days and being honest, even if you have a good dealer, his dealer might get a dodgy package, so what you think is an "E" might be a dog worming tab (or worse) with a mitsubishi sign stamped on it, i have been able to get a hold of them for at least 8 years but have never taken it before, i think that peer pressure has a lot to do with it also and i am very fortunate that my circle of friends includes a number of VERY GOOD people who take them on a regular basis and they have only asked if i would like to try it once, the one and only time i have had to decline.

i dont smoke and drink occasionally and i do from time to time enjoy a smoke of grass, but thats it,

at the end of the day, it is entirely YOUR desiscion sp? and do NOT be influenced by so called friends into making such a desiscion, just remember that life if precious and very fragile,

remember leah betts, 1st time she took it, coma then death, and on her birthday too

if you are gonna do it, try and be with friends who arnt, cos if anything happens you will have people there who will be able to help

my girlfreinds bro knows a guy who took a bad trip and lay unconscious for three days on his side on the floor of a junkies flat with people stepping over him all the time and nobody tried to rouse him, through lack of blood circulation, his arm went necrotic and had to be amputated at the shoulder, all for a trip eh

World Champion Decade Plus User Scouse's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

The reason I was asking about them was on Sunday morning my nephew (24) was found hanging from a tree in woods where he was living (not Liverpool).
    The coroner did a post mortem and found ecstacy in his blood. The police interviewed his friends who he went to a party with on Sat night. They said he'd had about 3 of them plus beer. He then drove his car to the woods and the rest you know!
    I just can't understand why, if they don't make you do that. He had an excellant job, a car, a home and a g/friend. Everything to live for.
    The coroner has put his death down to mis-adventure. I am absolutely devestated and his mother is a million times worse. Somebody did sell him the stuff, but I can't blame anybody as he was old enough to make his own decisions in life.
    I haven't been able to come to terms with his death yet and I probaly wont, but if anyone is still taking this SH*T, then please think what would happen to your family and the pain they go through.
    There's no words that can take away the pain and loss we all feel now and I wonder if my sister will ever get through the torment that she's going through.
    I have 3 kids myself (15,12 and 8) and it terrifies me to think that mine might start to try them without my knowledge as I don't live with them anymore.
    Thanks for all your replies, speak soon.

Scouse.

World Champion Decade Plus User andy's Avatar

Thanks

i feel for ya mate, i lost a pal suddenly a few months back and it still hasnt sunk in yet.

even the deepest cuts heal with time

Mechanic

Folkestone yep the tits were better in Southampton
    Thanks

Jesus Scouse thats terrible

My 1st Project
    Thanks

sorry for your loss man, the worst thing about this sort of thing is all the unanswered questions your left with i reckon.

TS Supporter Decade Plus User

Thanks

Sorry to hear this Scouse

Do you know if he had been taking them for a while? One of the side effects of Ecstacy is depression, it will normally last about a few days after taking them, but it won't happen when you've just taken them, will start to kick in the day after. If he'd been taking them for a while this maybe the cause, but you can never really know what is going on in someone elses head.

Part of the furniture Decade Plus User Hugh's Avatar

Thanks

No words, other than:

My absolute deepest sympathies.

Turbosport Subscriber
    Turbosport Moderator

My 1st Project
    Thanks

Sorry to hear that mate, thought this was all just for you to randomly gain more knowledge on the subject, not cause something terrible had happened.

Pole Position Decade Plus User Ferg's Avatar

Thanks

very sorry to hear that

+ Reply to Thread