User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thieving twats!!!!!

Racer Decade Plus User

Thanks

thieving twats!!!!!

just got home from work to find my rst in a sorry looking state in the middle of the road instead of in the drive, drivers door wide open and half the ignition lock hanging in pieces, looks like someone has tried to nick it but been disturbed by someone, cant have been me as they would have to have run past me to get out the close as i came up the road, only good thing is it seems that they got the car out the drive and blocked the road with it as they didnt get it started and there car was behind mine which is now outside with police whilst they wait for recovery, looking at the car it doesnt look stolen so hopefully they might catch the theiving twats, sorrry if this doesnt read right as i am still fuming but i know what i mean to right but it may not come out right

I love to crap Decade Plus User PercyBigun's Avatar

Thanks

Re: thieving twats!!!!!

sorry to hear it mate, get some decent security on there. deffo get a pager. for the money you cant afford not to have one.

hope theres not too much damage.

World Champion Decade Plus User 2quick4u's Avatar
    My Race Car
    Thanks

Wankers!

Hope you get em m8.

World Champion Decade Plus User popuptoaster's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

its getting bloody ridiculous, seems like it aint even worth biotherin cos some bastard will just have your motor away.

Racer Decade Plus User

Thanks

i will do but i usually have it blocked it like it is now i have got it back in the drive with my other car behind it, i have details of the car but starting to look like it might not be theirs seems a bit strange though have never seen it b4, clifford cat 1 here we come i suppose, isnt too badly damaged luckily i have new locks for it from an old car of mine i bangered just need drivers window and new ignition housing!!!

World Champion Decade Plus User popuptoaster's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

ned an alarm that fires a sharp pole up through the seat when the coonts sit on it

Racer Decade Plus User

Thanks

i was in a f**king good mood until this as the car was running well, only needed some minor work and would have been perfect well its going over to my work for now, like to see someone take it from there!!!!!

I love to crap Decade Plus User PercyBigun's Avatar

Thanks

i would put deadlocks on it (those chubb things) or delock it. microscan pager is Ł80 from www.directcarparts.co.uk just wires into doorswitch.

What curb ;-) Decade Plus User FF_Mark's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

I've got my RST on the drive tonight, as I want to use it this week for a change, theres at least 3 major security items on it (don't want to say what, just in case) and its bloked in by the Focus, and I still have to keep checking its still there.

Makes you wonder why you bother really.

World Champion Decade Plus User markb's Avatar

Thanks

Gutted for you mate... at least they didn't manage to get it started though!
    The problem with leaving your car out in the open is that half the time if they can't nick it they'll strip parts off of it!!

Thanks

Bastards!!! This is starting to get a bit worrying really

This link won't work for everyone, but I set this up for me to use. I have a webcam in my window so I can keep an eye on my car(s) from anywhere. Is my Capri still ok?

www.steve-john.co.uk/camera

It needs Java to work. In these days of Broadband anyone can set up a webcam like this.

Steve

Racer Decade Plus User Graham_S1's Avatar

Thanks

good idea.

you should put soime text at the top saying "if this car is not here between the hours of XX-XX then please call police and say it has been stolen

Part of the furniture Decade Plus User Tone's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

where are the police probably pulling over a speeder

Mechanic

Thanks

I fucking hate twocers, thieves etc. In Jan 2002, my first orion went for a walk, me dad found it round the corner swinging on the jack, 3 day old 17's gone, all stereo gone and car fucked up (car insured 3rd party only). The cheeky fuckers used my jack and my wheel brace to steel my fucking wheels. It gets worse. At the same time i'd just found out that my best mate (gav) was screwing my ex-bird (kel) and had got her pregnant. I could forgive that after a while. The previous night before the car went, he had got in a strees with me after he lost the convoy at a cruise (ah the old days lol!) and said "your cars gonna get done". I thought nothing of it, until the next morning. I phoned him furious in a bit of a state, and he and this girl came straight round and were so comforting (they had a good alaby). Any way (an essay i know) we all got back to being friends like before and after 3 weeks i got me car back on the road etc. Kel got more and more pregnant i took to the hospital for test etc, even put a new gear box in gav's car and did everything a good mate would at a time like this. In septemeber of 2001 we fell out over something stupid, i didnt really care as i was out of Manchester and off to Uni in Loughborough and didnt need their shit.
    2 weeks into uni i get a phone call off the ex girl friend of gavs mate matt. She says that matt knows who stole my car etc, i thought nothing of it, like shes been put up to saying it etc. I get a phone call of this girl who i was sort of seeing when i left manc land and she says that Matt knows who did my car. At this point my heads gone a bit west as it were (this girl didnt know any of em except matt and she was always trying to get with me properly so had no reason to lie). I got the train back to manchester and walked straight into Halfords where he works, dragged him out in front of his boss, and threw him onto the bonnet of his car. I didnt have to ask him, he just paniced and said that Gav and Kelly had got it done. I didnt know what to do, i felt crushed, like id been stabbed in the back and the knife twisted.
    Gav and Kel found out about me knowing and started sending me loads of threats and abuse if i did owt. Still ahvent done anything, and probably wont, what can u do?

Sorry about the essay, just felt like telling you all. Cheer up bud i know how u feel!

CheeRS Dave

Part of the furniture Decade Plus User Hugh's Avatar

Thanks

Sorry to hear that mate. Arseholes who can't be bothered to work so take from those who do.

Thanks

There are so many of these stolen posts around on bulletin boards at the moment, nothing is safe, seems as though the scum are going for older cars as the newer ones are harder to steal.

Pole Position Decade Plus User Threedoorboy's Avatar

Thanks

Things are getting very bad. Babydave I feel for ya mate.

Thanks

Urban degeneration.

Bad luck. Hope you catch up with them and give 'em a bit of what's due - the little shits.

boXXer

Dave, i fell so sorry for you mate. Why did you bother going back with her and helping her out when you knew that it wasnt your baby? that would hurt me so much.
    Anyway, sorry to hear about the RST aswell mate.

Mike

Racer Decade Plus User lincolndanny's Avatar

Thanks

Fookin TWATS!!!, As said, there seems to be so many threads about this sort of thing at the mo. .
    I never leave my mk2 parked anywhere, apart from in the garage-its just sooo vunerable
    Dan

N.E. (TEESSIDE) (Dead center of the Universe)
    Thanks

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Racer Decade Plus User

Thanks

I never leave my mk2 parked anywhere, apart from in the garage-its just sooo vunerable
    Dan
    i know what ur saying mate but i think its bad that its come to the point when we cant park what we like where we like!

tuk and poke me Decade Plus User mogsmex's Avatar

My 1st Project
    Thanks

sorry to hear that mate, there tossers, I've lost 2 cars, 3 bikes and a van to these wŁnkers

Mechanic

Thanks

Dave, i fell so sorry for you mate. Why did you bother going back with her and helping her out when you knew that it wasnt your baby? that would hurt me so much.
    Anyway, sorry to hear about the RST aswell mate.

Mike
    All 3 off us were just good mates, so helping her out wasnt a problem, which is why i couldnt believe they'd do that when i found out. Ah well what goes around comes around, its the kid i feel sorry for.

boXXer

True, true. But still.... easy to say i suppose.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread